1.1. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy, we explain how we will treat your personal information.
2. Collecting personal information
2.1. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- b) information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
- c) information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, address and payment details);
- d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications about your activities on the website (deposit making, withdrawal requests, withdrawal confirmations) and newsletters (including your name and email address);
- e) information relating to your investment activities or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (your name, email and payment details);
- f) information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us;
- g) any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
3. Using personal information
3.1. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
3.2. We may use your personal information to:
- a) administer our website and business;
- b) personalize our website for you;
- c) enable your use of the services available on our website;
- d) make possible the investment process;
- e) send information about your deposits and collect payments from you;
- f) send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- g) send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- h) send you our email newsletter;
- k) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- l) keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
3.3. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
3.4. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
4. Disclosing personal information
4.1. We may disclose your personal information to our employees and technical staff insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.2. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our trader’s group insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.3. We may disclose your personal information:
- a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- d) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
4.4. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5. International data transfers
5.1. Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
5.2. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information when you use our website.
6. Security of personal information
6.1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
6.2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
6.3. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
6.4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6.5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
7.1. We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
7.2. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
7.3. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
8. Your rights
8.1. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you by email request.
8.2. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
8.3. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for email notifications and newsletters.
8.4. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
9. Third party websites
9.1. Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
9.2. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
10. Updating information
10.1. Please, let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
11.3 We use the following types of cookie, as will your browser:
- a) Analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website and recognize visits to our website across different devices. They keep track of browsing patterns and help us to build up a profile of how our readers use the website. We use that information for customer analytics and to serve advertisements that we think might be of particular interest to you on our and other websites. Your browser may use similar cookies for similar purposes and to serve advertisements for others.
- b) Service cookies that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible; remember your registration and login details; remember your settings preferences; to detect what device you are using and adapt how we present our services according to the screen size of that device; and meter the number of pages you view for the purpose of administering subscriptions to coinzilloxinvest.com.
- c) Third party advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who might advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site by us or by your browser. They are anonymous – they cannot be used to identify individuals, but they can also allow the advertiser or your browser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites using the same browser. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once, to make sure you are not repeatedly served with the same advertising messages.
- d) We also place third party cookies to enable the serving of our own advertisements, for example, for our subscriptions offers, on other websites. These advertisements will be based on your browsing behavior on our website and will be tailored to your interests. The information we gather from your visit is limited to page URLs.
11.4 We have no access to third party cookies and third party organizations have no access to ours. The third party organizations that place cookies, including your browser (such as Google) and the third party companies who pay for advertising and analytics services using this information, will have their own privacy policies.
11.5. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
12. Data protection registration
12.1. We are using strong encryption service and have EV SSL certificate on the website.